Currently, they still face challenges for the operation of a new company, especially if they are mothers.
41.3% of women in Mexico have good opportunities to start a business in the next six months, according to a report from the Global Entrepeneurship Monitor. Currently, they still face challenges for the operation of a new company, especially if they are mothers.
SPACES, the company specializing in collaborative work, lists 5 life hacks so that enterprising moms can overcome challenges, such as finding a place to work or getting staff.
- A free day: Being responsible for a business means that many times you must be on the lookout for work 24 hours a day; however, you must take at least one weekend of rest. In this way you can disconnect and avoid physical and mental exhaustion.
- Plan: Carry a daily, weekly and monthly planning process that allows you to keep track of the activities you must do. Taking a moment at night every day for this purpose helps you to organize yourself in the personal and professional field.
- Hire a staff: Leadership means that you must delegate tasks related to the business. For this you can hire a staff or team to help you have the best results.
Make job interviews and get help from qualified people for each activity.
- Counseling: These help more when you are a person who just started in business. Some experts or entrepreneurs will add value to the proposal of your venture. Remember that admitting that you do not know everything does not mean you are worth less.
- An office: When you are a mom, the easiest thing is to use a room in the house as an office; however, it is not optimal. You can search for a workspace near your development area or near clients.